Wanted: Speakers who can inspire, predict, reflect, challenge, educate and/or resonate. Consider applying to be a speaker or performer! All applications are due May 20th.
The theme for TEDxHilliard is Drive. Drive is one of those words that can be a verb or a noun. For this first-ever event, we’re looking for people to share the ideas and motivations that propel them forward. When preparing your talk, consider the following as guiding questions:
- What drives you personally or professionally?
- What were the motivating factors that have guided you to where you are now in your life?
- In what ways are you driven to help others?
- When you encounter failure, what drives you to carry on?
- Where do you find the drive to create, motivate, innovate, or educate?