Announcing TEDxHilliard 2018! TEDxHilliard will be on August 15, 2018! Doors open and dinner will be at 5:00pm. Performers and Speakers will begin at 6:30pm. Tickets will be available starting in February.
The theme for 2018 is Pathways!
The human experience is a journey. A journey filled with pathways – some straight and predictable, others curvy and challenging. Some pathways lead us to new experiences, while others help us achieve something more.
Each sector has a slightly different meaning of a pathway. In science or medicine, a pathway is a chain of reactions associated with a particular metabolic process. A learning pathway is a specific course of action that helps the learner progress in their education. In general, pathways are critical for all professional and personal growth.
If we pay attention, the experiences, challenges or questions that arise for each of us have the potential to change the trajectory of our work and life. To change or guide our pathways, TEDxHilliard 2018 will highlight the experiences, challenges, questions, and pathways that lead to innovation, new products, better community relations, or a deeper understanding of the human condition.
TEDxHilliard is looking for a Marketing Student Intern for this year’s event.
$10-12 / hour, Part-time, internship
- Responsibilities include:
- Implement the TEDxHilliard Marketing plan
- Creating digital content for social media and increase followers
- Manage the tedxhilliard.org site and posts
- Respond to Social Media messages when appropriate
- Work about 6 hrs/week for the 12 weeks prior to TEDxHilliard in Aug
- Currently enrolled undergraduate college/university student studying marketing or communications
- A strong background in social media
- High level of writing, interpersonal and communications skills
- One or more years of experience in a club or organization
- If interested, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 15.
The second annual TEDxHilliard is slated for Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at Hilliard Bradley Performing Arts Center, 2800 Walker Road. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. Some great food and an opportunity to mingle will be available from 4:30-6:00. Speaker and artist presentations begin at 6:00 p.m.
The theme for this year’s event is “Spark”. It’s the ignition point of inventions, connections, and breakthrough ideas. It’s a single moment that can forever change how we view our world. All the wonderful tales from our community that started with a single spark.
Get your tickets here!
Speakers and Performers have been announced for 2017. Check them out on the Speaker page!
It’s going to be a great evening as we hear from scientists, doctors, CEOs, songwriters, poets, teachers, athletes, and inventors.
Now is the best time to get your tickets to TEDxHilliard 2017! Early bird ends on July 6.
- Ticket Pricing- early bird pricing ends on July 4
- $25 for early bird, $30 after July 4
- $20 student K-College (present student id)
- $20 seniors (65+) for early bird, $25 after July 4
Event is Tuesday, Aug 8th. Food at 5PM, Speakers and performers are from 6-9PM.
[Click here to get tickets]
Have you seen promo about TEDxHilliard and wondered what it is?
Think of TEDxHilliard as an awesome dinner party, with great food, inspirational performances, brilliant speakers and mind-blowing conversation. By joining us for the event, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a truly unique evening that will unleash new ideas, inspire and inform, not to mention that the food is amazing!
Speakers and Performers have been announced for 2017. It’s going to be a great evening as we hear from scientists, doctors, CEOs, songwriters, poets, teachers, athletes, and inventors. Check them out on the Speaker page!